Dear customers, employees and contractors, as the protection of personal data is one of the areas of activity that is of particular interest to Blue Energy, we present below the most important information related to it.
Who is the Personal Data Administrator?
The administrator of your personal data is Blue Energy limited liability company with its registered office in Poznań (61-896), at ul. Towarowa 35, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000361608, NIP: 7781473428, REGON: 301493828 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator or the Company ) .
Each time before the commencement of personal data processing, Blue Energy identifies the purpose and legal basis for their processing, determines the data retention period and verifies whether they will be properly secured against loss of confidentiality, availability and integrity.
When and how do we process personal data?
We will process your personal data, e.g. when you want to conclude a contract with us, we process personal data in order to conclude and implement it, and we will process this data for at least 6 years from its completion due to the period of defense against any claims arising from Of the Civil Code. We can also process your data due to legal requirements imposed on us by Polish or European law, e.g. for tax reasons, when your data, such as your first name and surname, are found. It also happens on the VAT invoice. It also happens that we process your personal data in our legitimate interest, e.g. we will save your name, surname and e-mail address when you contact us to obtain information about our services. If we do not identify any of the above legal grounds, we will ask for your consent to process the data, e.g. for marketing purposes, and we will process it until the consent is withdrawn or the purpose of processing ceases to exist (end of the marketing campaign). Each time, we will make every effort to ensure that you are informed about the purpose of processing, the legal basis for this processing, the retention period and all other information required by the GDPR as part of the information obligation.
In Blue Energy, a person has been appointed responsible for the continuous monitoring of the Company’s compliance with the requirements of the GDPR. As part of its activities, it is also a contact point for all requests related to the processing of your personal data by us.
Therefore, you can contact us using the address ODO@grupablue.pl, e.g. if you want to exercise one of your rights under the GDPR.
These rights, with the limitations indicated in the GDPR, relate in particular to:
1) the right to access personal data,
2) the right to rectify personal data,
3) the right to delete personal data (“the right to be forgotten”),
4) the right to limit processing,
5) the right to transfer personal data,
6) the right to object to further processing,
7) the right to object to automated decision making, including profiling,
8) the right to notify the supervisory body about the infringement ( www.uodo.gov.pl. Ul. Stawki 2, Warsaw)
What is the procedure of your application?
The application may be submitted via Blue Energy Employees or directly to the address ODO@grupablue.pl. We will deal with its consideration immediately and respond no later than one month after receiving the request. If the verification of the possibility of satisfying your request takes longer than a month, you will be informed about the extension of the deadline for responding in a separate letter. Such an extension is possible due to the complexity of the request or the number of submitted requests. If the application does not allow you to be unequivocally identified or is unclear, we will send you a request to complete it. If the application is submitted in electronic form, further correspondence will also be conducted in this form, if possible. In other cases, you will be informed in writing about the method of examining the application, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. Consideration of the application is free of charge. However, if the request is obviously unjustified or frequently repeated, the Personal Data Administrator may:
- charge a reasonable fee, including the reasonable administrative costs associated with examining the application, communicating or carrying out the requested operation; or
- refuse to recognize the application.
What are the rules for the processing of personal data?
In the interest of security, respect and respect for your rights at Blue Energy, personal data is:
- processed in accordance with the law in a fair and transparent manner,
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes,
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes, i.e. data minimization,
- correct and updated as necessary,
- kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed,
- processed in a manner that ensures adequate security of personal data: protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage by appropriate technical and organizational measures.
In the Company, on the basis of the risk assessment process, we have also implemented safeguards that minimize the likelihood of a breach of personal data protection. The security measures we have implemented include both the area of personal security (e.g. we provide training on personal data protection), physical security (e.g. we store documentation in supervised rooms and additionally place them in lockable cabinets) and ICT security (e.g. we encrypt disks) hard drives of our computers).
Will we pass on your data?
As part of the processing activities performed, your personal data may be transferred to our trusted partners. The recipients of your personal data may be, among others:
- providers of IT systems and services;
- companies providing data hosting services
- external advisers, consulting companies and law firms;
- courier companies and Polish Post;
- insurance companies and financial institutions;
- Company associates,
- companies providing financial / accounting services
Data transfer outside the European Economic Area and profiling
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area and on their basis there is no profiling.
If this information does not provide an answer to your questions, please contact us via the indicated e-mail address: ODO@grupablue.pl. We will be happy to provide you with detailed information.